Betapump Compund X
Get the elite performance you need to crush all of your fitness and physique goals with Betapump Compound X By Max's Lab Series! When looking for a pre-workout, you need one to deliver you the goods time and time again. Betapump Compound X By Max's Lab Series is a pre-workout that surpasses expectations, with insane combinations of specific ingredients designed to max out your training session.
- L-Citrulline – is an amino acid that is a potent precursor to endogenous L-Arginine which is a key substrate of Nitric Oxide Synthase. Taking L-Citrulline increases Nitric Oxide (NO) which help vaso dilate or open up blood vessels, increasing blood flow to allow more energy substrates into working muscles. Studies have demonstrated L-Citrulline can improve anaerobic power (lifting weights) significantly (up to 15%).
- Beta-Alanine - is a precursor to Carnosine. In muscle, Carnosine buffers acidity (lactic acid and hydrogen ions) from anaerobic contraction to allow your muscles to continue working harder, longer, and with intense force – which triggers maximum training response for accelerated gains.
- Alpha GPC (Alpha-glycerophosphocholine) is a cholinergic compound that is widely used for its cognitive-promoting properties. It has also been shown to increase HGH release and to enhance power output in athletes.
- And much more!
Take about 20 - 30 minutes before workout
- For beginner or intermediate level trainers we recommend starting with a half serve (approx. 7.5g). Mix one scoop filled to the line in 500ml of cold water
- For more advanced trainers who regularly use pre-workouts, take a full serve (approx 15g). Mix two scoops filled to the line in 1000ml of cold water.
Vasodilation and Pump Complex
L-Citrulline (5000mg), Betaine Anhydrous (1500mg), Agmatine Sulfate (200mg)
Energy, Power and Lactate Buffering Complex
Beta-Alanine (3200mg), Potassium Citrate (400mg), Caffeine Anhydrous (300mg), Green Tea Extract (100mg), Guarana Extract (75mg), Astragin Extract (50mg), Naringin (15mg)
Cognition & Focus Complex
L-Tyrosine (500mg), Alpha GPC (Alpha-glycerophosphocholine 100mg), Niacinamide (15mg)
Flavours, Food Acid (330), Anticaking Agents (1400, 551,341) Sweeteners (955, 960), Colour
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.