Anti-inflammatory formula to help relieve mild osteoarthritis symptoms
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Features and benefits
- High potency curcumin plus ginger and standardised boswellia extract
- Relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, including pain, inflammation and joint stiffness
- Combines three herbs with anti-inflammatory actions (based on laboratory studies)
- Contains curcumin as Curcumin C3 Complex®, a highly concentrated extract
- Includes piperine, which has been shown to enhance the bioavailability of curcumin by up to 20 times
Each capsule contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Curcumin (Curcumin C3 Complex®) rhizome||200mg from Curcuma longa (Turmeric) 13g|
|standardised to curcuminoids||190mg (bioavailability up to 20x regular curcuminoids 3.8g)|
|Boswellia serrata (Boswellin Forte®) gum oleoresin||3.75g (3750mg)|
|standardised to beta-boswellic acids||150mg incl. 3-O-Acetyl-11-Keto beta-boswellic Acid (AKBBA) 50mg|
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome||3.75g (3750mg)|
|Piper nigrum (Bioperine® Black Pepper) fruit||110mg|
|standardised to piperine||5.1mg|
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts or dairy products.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Directions for use
- Recommended Dosage: Take 1 capsule twice daily
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements