Fusion Curcumin Advanced 30
Curcumin AdvancedAnti-inflammatory formula to help relieve mild osteoarthritis symptoms Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Features and benefits
- High potency curcumin plus ginger and standardised boswellia extract
- Relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, including pain, inflammation and joint stiffness
- Combines three herbs with anti-inflammatory actions (based on laboratory studies)
- Contains curcumin as Curcumin C3 Complex®, a highly concentrated extract
- Includes piperine, which has been shown to enhance the bioavailability of curcumin by up to 20 times
Each capsule contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Curcumin (Curcumin C3 Complex®) rhizome||200mg from Curcuma longa (Turmeric) 13g|
|standardised to curcuminoids||190mg (bioavailability up to 20x regular curcuminoids 3.8g)|
|Boswellia serrata (Boswellin Forte®) gum oleoresin||3.75g (3750mg)|
|standardised to beta-boswellic acids||150mg incl. 3-O-Acetyl-11-Keto beta-boswellic Acid (AKBBA) 50mg|
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome||3.75g (3750mg)|
|Piper nigrum (Bioperine® Black Pepper) fruit||110mg|
|standardised to piperine||5.1mg|
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts or dairy products.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Directions for use
- Recommended Dosage: Take 1 capsule twice daily
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.