Magnesium Advanced by Fusion Health
Supports healthy muscle function, cellular energy production and post-exercise electrolyte balance.
- Combines four sources of magnesium that are more readily absorbed and available to the body than magnesium from some other sources (such as magnesium oxide)
- Includes magnesium glycinate, which is delivered intact to the intestines for easy absorption
- Supports healthy muscle contraction and relaxation
- Helps maintain electrolyte balance after exercise by compensating for magnesium depletion from sweating
- Supports normal cellular energy production and physical endurance when dietary intake is inadequate
- Supports neuromuscular function and bone health
- Supports glucose metabolism in healthy people
- Helps relieve premenstrual syndrome tension, such as mood swings, irritability and breast tenderness
When dietary intake of magnesium is inadequate, Fusion Magnesium Advanced:
- Relieves tired muscles, muscle cramps and mild spasms
- Reduces excess nervous energy
- Relieves sleeplessness
- Supports cardiovascular system health
- Aids muscle performance during exercise
Each tablet contains:
|equiv. to magnesium||70mg|
|Magnesium citrate (Magnesium citrate)||389mg|
|equiv. to magnesium||60mg|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate||300mg|
|equiv. to magnesium||60mg|
|Magnesium aspartate tetrahydrate (Magnesium aspartate tetrahydrate)||150mg|
|equiv. to magnesium||10mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
- Adults: Take 1-2 tablets once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.