Nutra-Life Probiotica 50 Billion 30 Caps
This high strength, multi-strain probiotic offers support for your gut health.
With 11 researched strains, including the proprietary and scientifically researched probiotic strain HOWARU®.
HOWARU® is a proprietary & scientifically researched probiotic strain that supports gastro-intestinal tract health.
Nutra-Life ProBiotica ™ High Potency may help:
- support the health and function of the gastro-intestinal tract during and following antibiotic therapy
- immunity, including reduced risk of mild upper respiratory tract infections
- the health of the bowel and healthy bowel habits
- the maintenance of urinary and genital tract health and the healthy immune function of newborns after birth when taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Recommended Adult Only Dosage: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each capsule provides Proprietary blend 50 billion CFU from:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 20 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis 10 billion CFU, HOWARU®
- Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis 10 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium breve 2.5 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum 2.5 billion CFU,
- Lactobacillus casei 1.25 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus paracasei subsp. paracasei 1 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum 1 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus salivarius ssp. salivarius 1 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus 0.5 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus 0.25 billion CFU
- Encapsulating aids
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives. Suitable for vegetarians.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.