BSN Syntha-6 is a blended protein with a premium taste. Syntha-6's protein blend utilizes multiple protein types, each protein digests at varying rates. Using a blended protein ensures muscles are fed for hours keeping your muscles anabolic for much longer that lesser products.
Syntha-6 has added to their already complete blend more BCAAs, glutamine peptides, A²ZORB™ for digestion and healthy MCTs. In every serving of Syntha-6 it provides you with 5 grams of fiber to increase nutrient uptake. Syntha-6 provides you a meal perfect for rigorous training and keeps your recovering for longer to optimise results.
Syntha-6 can be used as meal replacement if your looking to cut calories for fat loss and to add more protein to your day with convenience and cost effectiveness.
Syntha-6 comes in 5lb containers and three delicious flavours: Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry.
- Produces "ridiculously delicious" protein drinks that maximize lean muscle development*
- Doesn't leave you feeling bloated or stuffed; great for several-times-daily use
- Multi-Functional A.M.-P.M. Protein Blend: ultra-premium quality proteins + digestive enzymes
- Packed with BCAAs (for nitrogen balance), Glutamine Peptides (recovery, immune system), MCTs (fast energy) and fiber
- "Ridiculously delicious" protein shakes that make following a high-protein diet easy and enjoyable
- Packed with BCAAs, glutamine, heart-healthy fats, fiber, vitamins and minerals for a nutritionally complete meal replacement*
- Multi-functional protein blend, ideal for A.M. and P.M. use
- Enhanced with digestive enzymes for complete digestion, protein utilization and intestinal health*
- No bloating or stomach discomfort; ultra-premium protein sources used in formula
BSN SYNTHA-6 IS AVAILABLE IN-STORE AND ONLINE AT SUPPLEMENTS CENTRAL, BRISBANE'S BEST AND CHEAPEST SUPPLEMENT STORE - WE DELIVER BODYBUILDING AND SPORT SUPPLEMENTS ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA LIGHTNING FAST.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.