Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil Spray
The original magnesium oil, trusted by professionals since 2007.
Ancient Minerals magnesium oil contains only the purest ingredients in a convenient topical spray.
Ancient Minerals magnesium takes advantage of our most efficient organ—our skin! This is a convenient form of magnesium.
Effective for stress relief and relaxation. Restores the body, and nourishes and encourages healthy skin.
- Energy - Magnesium plays an important role in energy production, cardiovascular function, and cellular reproduction.
- Relaxed Body & Mind - Effective for stress relief and relaxation.
- Encourages healthy skin.
- Effective for post-workout reset.
- Water, Genuine Zechstein magnesium chloride (and trace minerals)
- 100mg elemental magnesium per 1ml / 6 sprays
- Apply liberally to clean skin of torso, legs, and arms. Avoid sensitive areas and mucus membranes.
- It is normal to experience a tingling sensation during initial use.
- After application, you may notice a slight salt-like mineral residue when the solution dries. This is normal.
- Rinse or wipe off after 20 minutes, if desired.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.