Ki Immune Defence And Energy Formula 60 Tablets
- Fight infections like colds, flus and sore throats
- Boosts energy and stamina
- Defend against allergy and hay fever
- Defend against post viral fatigue and chronic fatigue syndrome
- Improve your endurance
- Support your system during times of high physical and mental workloads
- Improve your cardiovascular health and digestion
- Reduce your risk of cold and flu
- Speed up your recovery from infections
- Prevent re-occurring infections
Ki is not a dietary supplement, but a medicine that works specifically on your immune system’s cells and antibodies. The high potency herbal medicines in Ki are at therapeutic doses, so 1 to 2 tablets a day is all that is required to give maximum effect.
- Astragalus (5g) helps to stimulate white blood cells and enhance antibodies to strengthen your immune system. Astragalus is a potent energy tonic and an antioxidant that protects the cells. It also supports your cardiovascular health and digestion. (Astragalus membranaceus root 5,000mg)
- Shiitake Mushroom (3g) is well recognised and respected as a powerful immune stimulant, it helps to increase and enhance the activity of your white blood cells and help build your stamina. Shiitake mushroom has been used by Japanese hospitals for the treatment of many infections. (Lentinula edodes mushroom 3,000mg)
- Olive Leaf (2g) is an antioxidant that protects your cells, fights infections and is a whole body tonic. It strengthens your system at the first signs of weakness, before more serious disorders may develop. ( Olive tree leaf 2,000mg)
Adults - Maintenance dose and mild conditions: Take one tablet once or twice a day.
Adults - When maximum immune support is needed: Take one tablet twice a day and consult your health care professional.
Children over 5 years of age: Take one tablet once a day.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.