Core Pro Sustained Release Protein Blend by Core Nutritionals
Sustained Release Protein Blend
You want to recover. You don’t want to gag while doing it.
We chose the protein blend and taste for Core PRO with that in mind. Our mix of proteins have a robust and complete amino acid profile that has been shown in research to increase lean muscle impact – while our flavoring tastes like a cheat!
Core PRO is a clinical-strength, sustained-release protein formula designed to provide optimal growth and recovery with a synergistic blend of fast-uptake and sustained-release proteins, including BCAAs, for extended periods of time.
- Faster recovery: Core PRO promotes quicker recovery after workouts.
- Improved body composition: Core PRO supports lean muscle impact and enhances body composition.
- Sustained amino acid availability: Core PRO provides a continuous supply of amino acids for extended muscle growth and recovery.
- Transparent label: Core PRO discloses protein sources and amino acid profile for informed choices.
- Digestive enzyme blend: DigeSEB enhances protein breakdown and absorption.
- MCTs: Coconut oil creamer with MCTs boosts energy expenditure and may reduce fat deposition.
Add 1 scoop to approx 300ml of water and shake or stir till mixed.,
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.