Memory by Fusion Health
Contains ginkgo for the support of cognitive function, memory, learning and improved attention span in healthy adults, and brahmi, which supports memory in people aged over 50 years.
- Fusion Memory combines six herbal ingredients, including a standardised extract of ginkgo and a standardised and clinically tested extract of brahmi called BacoMind®
- Ginkgo supports cognitive function, including memory, learning and information processing and attention span, so consider using it during periods of prolonged mental activity, like studying
- Brahmi improves memory and attention span in people aged over 50 years and supports their ability to learn and process new information
- Siberian ginseng is traditionally used to enhance memory in Chinese medicine
- Also contains gotu kola, schisandra and kola nut
Each vegetable capsule contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
|Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) BacoMind® whole plant 250mg, min. dry equiv.||5g|
|std. to bacosides calculated as bacoside A||112.5mg|
|Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) leaf 60mg, min. dry equiv.||3g|
|equiv. to ginkgo flavonglycosides||14.4mg|
|Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) leaf 70mg, dry equiv.||700mg|
|Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) root 33.3mg,
|Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) fruit 50mg, dry equiv.||500mg|
|Kola nut (Cola acuminata) seed 60mg, dry equiv.||300mg|
BacoMind® is a trademark of Natural Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.