Gold Standard Plant Protein by Optimum Nutrition
100% Plant-Based Protein for Muscle Recovery & Wellness
Gold Standard 100% Plant is a creamy delicious option for anyone following a plant based diet - it provides 24g of pea, fava bean and brown rice protein, with 0 sugar*!
- Free from gluten.
- No artificial flavours, sweeteners or colours.
- Contains all 9 essential amino acids.
- Available in two delicious flavours.
- Plant protein is often easier to digest than animal protein, making it a good option for individuals with digestive issues.
- Plant protein sources are typically lower in saturated fat and cholesterol than animal protein sources, which can promote heart health and lower the risk of certain diseases.
- Plant protein sources often contain beneficial nutrients such as fiber, antioxidants, and vitamins and minerals that are important for overall health and wellbeing.
Mix one scoop of Gold Standard 100% Plant with 290-350ml of your favourite plant based milk or water in a shaker or blender!
|Fat - Total||3.5g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||5g|
|Plant Protein Blend (Pea Protein, Fava Bean Protein Isolate, Brown Rice Protein Concentrate), Oil Creamer (Coconut Oil and/or Sunflower Oil, Rice Syrup Solids, Pea Protein, Sodium Citrate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sunflower Lecithin), Natural Flavour, Gum Blend (Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Gum Acacia), Salt, Stevia Leaf Extract (Reb A, Reb M).|
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.