Molotov Thermogenic by Zombie Labs
Super Shredded Cocktail
Optimise your weight loss goals and take a torch to fat with Molotov by Zombie Labs. Absolutely jam-packed with ingredients to aid weight loss while supporting a precise healthy balance of nutrients that all zombies need.
- High Energy Shred - 750 mg Acetyl L-Carnitine, 225 mg Caffeine, Synephrine + Hordenine.
- Nootropic Mood Boost - 1000 mg Glycine, 750 mg Tyrosine, Alpha GPC + Alpinia Galanga + Mesembrine + Huperzine A + More.
- Thermogenic + Blood Sugar - GBBGO®, Apple Cider Vinegar + Piperine + Chromium + Vitamin C + B Vitamins.
- Perform like a zombie - Infected provides you with the nutritional support to go FULL ZOMBIE on your workouts or exercise regime.
- Torch the fat - Molotov contains nutrients to support optimal thermogenesis to fire things up.
- Beyond energy - A precise blend of Caffeine + Synephrine to give you that beyond living dead boost.
- Hyperfocus - Stay focused with Molotov using a unique blend of nootropic ingredients including Mesembrine + Pterostillbene to support laser-sharp focus.
- Balance - Paired with Chromium + other essential nutrients to support zombie wellbeing.
Serving suggestion: Mix 1 Scoop (5 g) in 705 ml of water.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.