Pumpz by Zombie Labs
Skin Splitting Stim-Free Zombie Pumpz
After a Stimulant-free formula that still channels your inner zombie-human strength? Get zombie pumped up with Pumpz by Zombie Labs. Packed with non-stimulant ingredients that still support focus, energy and zombie rage pumps in the gym.
- B-Vitamin Energy Blend - Vitamin B3, B6, B9 + B12.
- Hyper Focus Nootropic Blend - 1000 mg Tyrosine, 300 mg Alpinia Galanga Extract, Phenylalanine + Coffee Berry + Huperzine A.
- Skin Splitting Zombie Pumps + Performance - 7000 mg Citrulline, 4200 mg Beta Alanine, Amentoflavone + S7® + Potassium + Sodium.
- Perform like a zombie - Pumpz provides you with the nutritional support to go FULL ZOMBIE on your workouts or exercise regime.
- Skin tearing pumps - Skin-tingling ingredients to enhance blood flow and support those next-level gains.
- Non-stimulant energy - Pumpz is free of stimulants, but still packed with ingredients to support energy and zombie smash every session.
- Hyperfocus - A precise nootropic blend containing the unique Messembrine to support laser-sharp single-minded focus.
- Superhuman strength - Contains a blend of nutrients (including Amentoflavone) known to support muscle fibre recruitment.
Serving suggestion: Mix 1 Scoop (10 g) or 2 Scoops (20 g) in your favourite pre-workout or beverage.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.