Quercetin Advanced by Fusion
Fusion Quercetin Advanced combines quercetin with zinc and vitamins C and D to support immune system health. Quercetin also reduces inflammation and relieves mild allergy symptoms and their frequency.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Fusion Quercetin Advanced combines four key nutrients to support the immune system:
- Supports immune system health
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps relieve mild allergy symptoms and reduce their frequency
- Antioxidant - reduces free radical formation in the body
2. Vitamin C
- Supports the immune system in fighting illness
- Relieves mild allergy symptoms, including hayfever (allergic rhinitis)
- Works with quercetin as an antioxidant
- Maintains healthy immune system function
- Supports lung health by maintaining the health of the respiratory tract’s mucous membranes
- Contains zinc glycinate, a highly bioavailable form of zinc that’s better absorbed than some other forms (like zinc gluconate)
4. Vitamin D
- Supports the health and function of the immune system, including its actions against illness
- Adults: Take 1 capsule, one to three times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||166.7mg|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate monohydrate)||7.5mg|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3 300IU)||5 micrograms|
Suitable for vegetarians.
No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts or dairy products
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.