Tongkat by Switch Nutrition
Revitalize your vitality with Tongkat Ali
Discover the power of Tongkat Ali, a remarkable herb that has been used for centuries in South East Asia for its health benefits. Also known as Eurycoma longifolia, this flowering plant is revered for its medicinal properties and has been traditionally used to treat male sexual dysfunction, fever, and fatigue.
Switch Nutrition's Tongkat Ali product offers a high-quality, potent extract that has been carefully sourced and manufactured to ensure maximum effectiveness. Experience the natural benefits of this remarkable herb today.
- Boosts testosterone levels, which can improve male sexual health, including libido, erectile function, and semen quality.
- May help reduce stress and anxiety levels by regulating cortisol, a hormone that is associated with stress.
- May improve physical performance and endurance by increasing energy levels and reducing fatigue.
- May promote weight loss by boosting metabolism and reducing body fat percentage.
- May improve cognitive function, including memory and concentration, by increasing blood flow to the brain and reducing oxidative stress.
- May have anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties due to its high antioxidant content.
Consume 2 capsules daily as needed.
Ingredients: Tongkat Ali (1% Eurycomanone), Natural Anticaking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Capsule (Vegetable Cellulose).
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.