Alpha GPC 55% Genius Pure by Switch Nutrition
Alpha-GPC provides a highly bio-available form of choline which is a naturally occurring essential nutrient found in eggs, dairy, meat, and fish.
Alpha-GPC can pass through the blood-brain barrier helping to transport the choline where it is needed most. Switch Nutrition Alpha-GPC uses the trademarked GeniusPure™ because quality and stability matters.
- Enhanced cognitive function: Alpha GPC boosts acetylcholine production, a neurotransmitter vital for learning and reasoning, thus optimizing brain functions.
- Improved memory: By supporting acetylcholine levels, Alpha GPC can enhance short-term and long-term memory retention and recall.
- Mood enhancement: Alpha GPC may help balance brain chemicals, potentially leading to improved mood and reduced feelings of stress or anxiety.
- Increased alertness: By promoting neurotransmitter balance, Alpha GPC can lead to heightened alertness, making individuals feel more awake and responsive.
- Enhanced focus and concentration: With increased acetylcholine availability, Alpha GPC can sharpen focus, allowing for better concentration on tasks at hand.
Ingredients: 100% GeniusPure™ Alpha GPC.
Adults: Consume 1 scoop (500mg) once or twice daily in the morning or before exercise or as advised by your health care provider.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.