Anabolic Night by Maxs
Max's Anabolic Night is Australia best-selling night protein. It provides up to 8 hours of continuous protein release to keep you recovering and growing all night. Up to 60 percent of new muscle growth occurs while you sleep - if you give your body the right nutrients. Don't waste your hard hours in the gym with poor nighttime nutrition - Use Anabolic Night and wake up bigger.
The Max's Anabolic Night is ideal because it contains medium and slow release proteins that won't overload your system or disrupt sleep, and better yet, it's gentle on the stomach.
During sleep, your nerves, muscles, bones, and immune system all recover from the stresses of daily life and undergo repair, restoration and growth (in a process called anabolism – the metabolic activities that build new cells). This restoration process occurs at specific times during your sleep cycle. When you sleep you go through 5 sleep stages:
- Stage 1: The lightest stage occurs as you start falling asleep and lasts about 5 – 10 minutes
- Stage 2: Still light sleep lasting about 30 minutes but transitions you towards a deeper sleep
- Stages 3 – 4: During these stages you move into deep sleep or slow wave sleep lasting between 10 and 30 minutes where brain activity decreases and your body begins restoring itself mentally and physically.
- Stage 5: REM or Rapid Eye Movement Sleep, where you brain becomes more active and you dream. REM sleep can last from 5 minutes anywhere up to an hour and your body and mind continue to replenish their reserves through this stage.
- Packed with slow-release proteins to inhibit muscle breakdown during rest, and stimulates muscle growth.
- Anabolic growth hormone complex to enhance HGH levels and improve recovery.
- Calming herbs such as Skullcap and Chamomile to aid in a better, more restful sleep
||PER SERVE IN WATER 1 SCOOP (30G)||PER 100G|
|Fat: - Total||0.8g||2.7g|
|Carbohydrates - Total||2.1g||7.1g|
|AMINO ACIDS: Free Form and Naturally Occurring|
|*Essential Amino Acids|
Other IngredientsAnabolic GH Complex
L-Arginine, L-Ornithine, L-Glutamine, L-LysineMax's Anabolic Slow Release Protein Blend
Micellar Casein, Calcium Caseinate, Micro Filtered Whey Protein ConcentrateHerbal Sleep Enhancers
Skullcap, ChamomileVitamin & Mineral Complex
Minerals (Potassium Citrate, Tri Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Chromium Chloride). Vitamins (Vitamin C, Nicotinamide, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12)Other Ingredients
Flavours, Vegetable Gum (412), Soy Lecithin, Sweeteners (955, 950).
Contains Milk Proteins and Soy Lecithin. GLUTEN FREE
Take 1 serve about 30 minutes before bed. For a fat stripping program add one scoop to a blender or shaker with 200 – 250 ml of water and mix for 20 seconds until completely dispersed. For a mass building program add 1 – 2 scoops in 500ml of milk.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.