Area 51 Pre Workout by ATP Science
AREA 51 isn’t for the faint-hearted. Prepare to unlock Full-Beast-Mode in the gym with a triple amped pre-workout to launch your performance, energy and focus beyond the perimeter of AREA 51. Break into the restricted zone and redefine the boundaries of what’s possible for your fitness goals.
- Triple caffeinated to deliver intense, sustained release energy.
- Enhanced focus and mental clarity to dominate your workout.
- Scientifically formulated to release previously classified gains.
- No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or extraterrestrials.
- Triple Caffeine Fusion - 200mg of caffeine per serve, from three different sources (Guarana, Caffeine, ZumRX) offering both short and sustained release to supercharge your energy levels.
- Alpha GPC - 99% Purity: Laser-like mental focus and cognitive function to channel your determination towards super-human gains.
- English Walnut Extract 10:1 - Tap into unidentified powers with this natural extract that ignites the senses and fuels drive for undiscovered performance.
|Composition Information||1 Serve*||2 Serves*|
|Panax Ginseng Root Extract 10:1||100mg||200mg|
|English Walnut Extract 10:1||25mg||
Add 1 scoop into 625ml of cold water, shake up, and enjoy! Consume 30 mins before exercise.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.