Ashwagandha by Switch Nutrition
Stop Stress In its Tracks.
Switch Nutrition's Ashwagandha helps support healthy adaptation to physical and psychological stress. Derived from the traditional Ayurvedic medicine plant, Withania somnifera, Ashwagandha has been used for centuries for its adaptogenic properties.
Get the most out of your stress management with this highly-regarded super herb.
- Ashwagandha is a natural herb with a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine.
- It may help promote a sense of calm and relaxation, potentially reducing the effects of stress and anxiety.
- Ashwagandha may support healthy immune function, potentially helping you stay well during cold and flu season.
- It may also support healthy energy levels, potentially helping you power through your day and achieve your goals.
- Some people believe that ashwagandha can improve sleep quality, helping you wake up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Ashwagandha may have additional benefits, although further research is needed to fully understand its potential uses. By incorporating ashwagandha into your daily routine, you may be able to support your overall health and well-being.
Consume 1-2 capsules daily as needed.
Ingredients: KSM-66 (Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)), Natural Anticaking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Capsule (Vegetable Cellulose).
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.