Keto Tea by BPI Sports
Keto Tea is a blend of exogenous salts, medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) and tea formulated to support a ketogenic or low-carb diet.
In addition to helping those on a ketogenic or low-carb diet burn fat for energy, Keto Tea supports detox programs, energy and focus. Keto Tea contains no artificial colors.
- KETO FRIENDLY: By helping to maintain your blood sugar levels, the beta hydroxybutyrate (BHB) salts in Keto Tea encourage your body to use ketones for energy instead of carbs or the protein in muscle. This is extremely important when you are on a ketogenic or low carb diet and in a caloric deficit.
- DIET SUPPORT: Thanks to the combination of caffeine, BHB, medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), green tea, white tea and black tea, Keto Tea supports your diet goals.
- HYDRATION: The electrolytes in Keto Tea help the body maintain proper hydration levels. This is important while in the adaptation phase of a ketogenic or low carb diet.
- ENERGY & FOCUS: When you're lacking energy or feeling foggy on a diet, the caffeine in Keto Tea can help you feel reenergized and focused.
- DETOX: BPI Sports Keto Tea may be used in conjunction with cleanse or detox programs. Green tea is approximately 30 percent polyphenols by weight, including large amounts of Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG). EGCG is a catechin, a natural antioxidant that helps prevent cell damage.. 100%.
Simply add a scoop to 8 oz. of cold water and take it first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a licensed healthcare provider.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.