Clean Plant Protein by Body Science
our favourite plant protein is here.
Superior Protein Blend with 10 superfoods!
Improved formula. New flavours. New look.
Sustainability from ingredient sourcing to packaging. Better for you, better for the Earth.
Say hello to
- A whopping more than 30g of protein*
- Less than 5g carbs per serve*
- 8g fibre*
- 100% vegan
- Eco friendly
- Organic food
- Clean Plant Protein is made from 10x high-quality protein sources which include Faba Bean, Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Pea Protein, Brown Rice Protein, Chia Seeds, Buckwheat, Quinoa, Millet and Amaranth, (these last 5 are in fact AncienTrim™ Organic Ancient Grains).
- It also contains Prebiotics and 5x digestive enzymes to assist with digestive health and general wellbeing.
- Our Clean Plant Protein Powder is a great way to increase your protein intake with an incredible texture, mouthfeel, and taste.
- Better yet, it is naturally sweetened with Stevia and Thaumatin, soy-, gluten- and dairy-free with no added sugar, no artificial colours, or flavours.
Take one serve (2 heaped scoops) daily or as required to meet your daily protein intake needs.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.