Cross Eyed by Zombie Labs
Live Amongst The Dead
Looking for an extremely high stimulant pre-workout? Look no further than Zombie Labs Cross-Eyed Pre-Workout. Packed with ingredients to truly reanimate your body and bring you back from the dead.
- Extreme Stimulant Energy - 400mg Caffeine, 200mg English Walnut + Hordenine + Juniperus.
- Hyper Focus Nootropic Blend - 1000mg Tyrosine, Mesembrine, L-Theanine + Phenylalanine + Huperzine A.
- Skin Splitting Zombie Pumps + Performance - 6000 mg Citrulline, 4200 mg Beta Alanine, 2000 mg Amentoflavone.
- Perform like a zombie - Cross-eyed provides you with the nutritional support to go FULL ZOMBIE on your workouts or exercise regime.
- Skin tearing pumps - Skin-tingling ingredients to enhance blood flow and support those next-level gains.
- Insane energy - Contains Caffeine + English Walnut to give you a beyond-the-dead energy boost.
- Hyperfocus - A precise nootropic blend containing the unique Messembrine to support laser-sharp single-minded focus.
- Superhuman strength - Contains a blend of nutrients (including Amentoflavone) known to support muscle fibre recruitment.
Serving suggestion: Mix 1 Scoop (10 g) in 625 ml of water or 2 Scoops (20 g) in 1250 ml of water.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.