Cabot Health Metabocel Weight Control
Our Metabocel formulation combines garcinia with other supportive herbs and nutrients to help improve metabolic rate, when combined with a healthy diet and increased physical activity. Metabocel helps to enhance lean body mass. Our formulation does not contain any caffeine, making it safe for those with high blood pressure or caffeine intolerance. Metabocel may offer you the support you need during your weight loss journey.
The benefits of Metabocel:
- Helps improve metabolic rate
- Helps decrease body weight
- Helps in the maintenance of a healthy body weight
- Helps increase body fat loss
- Helps enhance lean body mass
- Helps enhance weight loss
- Adults: 1 tablet, 3 times daily before each meal with a glass of water. Metabocel works best when combined with a calorie-controlled diet and an exercise regime.
Cautions and contraindications:
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Patients should consult with their healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist.
- The tablet is large and should be swallowed with a whole glass of water.
- Consult your health care practitioner if symptoms persist. Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Active ingredients per tablet:
|Garcinia quaesita (Brindleberry)||5500 mg|
|Fucus vesiculosus (Kelp) (providing 7.5 mcg iodine)||25 mg|
|Capsicum annuum||30 mg|
|Chromium (as picolinate)||6.2 mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||1 mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||10 mg|
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.