Energy by Fusion Health
Fusion Energy includes Korean ginseng, which is traditionally used to enhance energy levels and relieve tiredness in Chinese medicine.
- Fusion Energy combines Korean ginseng and reishi mushroom with astragalus, cordyceps and ashwagandha (also known as withania)
- Korean ginseng is traditionally used to relieve fatigue, increase energy levels and stamina, support mental clarity, improve the body’s ability to adapt to stress, and calm the spirit in Chinese medicine
- Korean ginseng is also traditionally used in Chinese medicine to strengthen the life force energy known as Qi, supporting general health and wellbeing
- Reishi is traditionally used to relieve fatigue by nourishing the blood and Qi in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
Each tablet contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
|Korean ginseng (Panax ginseng) root 34.2mg, min. dry equiv.||342mg|
|std. to ginsenosides||1.37mg|
|Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) fruiting body 35mg, dry equiv.||350mg|
|Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) root 26.7mg, dry equiv.||400mg|
|Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root 40mg, dry equiv.||400mg|
|Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis) hyphae 100mg, dry equiv.||400mg|
|Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) root 32.5mg, dry equiv.||325mg|
|American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) root 30mg, dry equiv.||300mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products. Contains sulfites.
- Take 1 – 2 tablets daily.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- For a quick energy boost take 2-4 tablets one hour before required.
- Children under 12 years take as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.