Fusion Iron Adv
Fusion Iron Advanced contains iron glycinate, a more readily absorbed form of iron, plus vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and folic acid along with vitamin C to enhance the absorption of iron from the diet.
- Contains iron glycinate, an organic form of iron which is more readily absorbed than some other forms of iron (such as iron sulfate) plus vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and folic acid
- Gentle on the digestive system
- Includes vitamin C to aid the absorption of dietary iron
- Helps prevent dietary iron deficiency
- Supports energy levels
- Aids healthy red blood cell production
- Helps maintain haemoglobin formation
- May be beneficial for people with increased iron requirements such as women who are menstruating and vegetarians
Each tablet contains:
|Iron (as iron (II) glycinate)||24mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||25mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||15mg|
|equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||20.6mg|
|Folic acid||500 micrograms|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||500 micrograms|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance when dietary intake is inadequate
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.