Libido by Fusion Health
Fusion Libido is suitable for both men and women. It contains horny goat weed, which is traditionally used to enhance healthy libido in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM).
- Suitable for men and women
- Horny goat weed is traditionally used in TCM as an aphrodisiac, and to support healthy sexual function by strengthening kidney energy (in TCM, healthy sexual desire is associated with strong kidney energy, and low libido is often attributed to weak kidney energy)
- Schisandra is traditionally taken to improve resistance to stress in TCM, and to strengthen kidney Jing, a form of life force energy that declines with age
- Tribulus is traditionally used to promote healthy libido and to increase virility to support healthy sexual function in Ayurvedic medicine
- Fusion Libido also contains the traditional Chinese herb curculigo, and the Ayurvedic herb morinda
Each vegetable capsule contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
|Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) fruit 50mg, dry equiv.||2.5g|
|Horny goat weed (Epimedium sagittatum) leaf 150mg, dry equiv.||2.25g|
|Morinda (Morinda officinalis) root 150mg, dry equiv.||750mg|
|Curculigo (Curculigo orchioides) root 107.1mg, dry equiv.||750mg|
|Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) fruit 50mg, dry equiv.||500mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
- Adults: Take 2-3 capsules once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.