Fusion Mens Multivitamin 30
Men's Multi AdvancedDaily multivitamin for men, with horny goat weed and Korean ginseng Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamin and mineral supplements can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
- Comprehensive one-a-day multivitamin to help enhance men’s health and wellbeing with turmeric, milk thistle and green tea
- Includes B-group vitamins to support energy levels and healthy stress responses in the body
- Contains zinc to support prostate and reproductive health, and selenium to support sperm production
- With vitamin C to aid healthy immune system function and tissue repair
- Contains vitamin E to support heart health
- Includes Korean ginseng used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and withania traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for their revitalising and tonic qualities, and to support healthy sexual function
- Contains turmeric and milk thistle traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to maintain healthy liver function
- Turmeric is also used in Ayurvedic medicine to support healthy digestion
- A rich source of antioxidants to help protect cells against free radical damage
- With zinc to help maintain healthy hair
Each tablet contains:
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||50mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||25mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||50mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5)||54.6mg|
|equiv. to pantothenic acid||50mg & calcium 4.6mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)||60.8mg|
|equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||50mg|
|Folic acid||500 micrograms|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||500 micrograms|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||75mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||50mg|
|d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate||41.3mg|
|equiv. to vitamin E||50IU|
|equiv. to vit. D||300IU|
|Phytomenadione (vitamin K1)||50 micrograms|
|Calcium (as calcium glycinate)||25mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate)||25mg|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate)||15mg|
|Manganese (as manganese glycinate)||2mg|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||25 micrograms|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)||25 micrograms|
|Copper (as cupric sulfate pentahydrate)||25 micrograms|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150 micrograms|
|Potassium (as potassium iodide)||46.2 micrograms|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||50 micrograms|
|Boron (as borax)||500 micrograms|
|Silicon (as colloidal anhydrous silcia)||25mg|
|Plus dry herbal extracts:|
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa, as Curcumin C3 Complex) rhizome 42.3mg, min. dry equiv.||2.75g|
|std. to curcuminoids||40.2mg|
|Milk thistle (Silybum marianum ) fruit 37.7mg, min. dry equiv.||2.64g|
|std. to silybin||30mg|
|Green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf 66.7mg, min. dry equiv.||2g|
|std. to catechins||55.3mg, including EGCG 33.3mg|
|Withania (Withania somnifera) root 80mg, dry equiv.||1g|
|Horny goat weed (Epimedium sagittatum) herb 37.5mg, dry equiv.||750mg|
|Korean ginseng (Panax ginseng) root 40mg, min. dry equiv.||400mg|
|std. to ginsenosides (Rg1, Re, Rf, Rg2, Rb1, Rb2, Rc & Rd)||10mg|
|Black pepper (Piper nigrum) fruit 5.4mg, min. dry equiv.||91.2mg|
|std. to piperine||5mg|
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts or dairy products.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet once daily with food.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.