Fusion Pain & Inflammation 30
Features and benefits
- Herbal pain relief formula
- Includes willow bark, standardised for its content of salicin, which has been scientifically shown to help relieve low back pain
- Formulated to help relieve muscle and joint pain, mild sciatica, headaches and mild migraines, according to traditional Chinese medicine principles
- Take 2 tablets once or twice daily.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- For children under 12 years of age take as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
Each tablet contains extracts equiv. to dry:
|Salix alba (Willow Bark) stem bark||5g (5000mg)|
|equiv. to salicin||20mg|
|Boswellia serrata (Boswellia ) gum oleoresin||700mg|
|equiv. to boswellic acid||113.75mg|
|Eleutherococcus nodiflorus (Acanthopanax) root bark||400mg|
|Eucommia ulmoides (Du Zhong) stem bark||400mg|
|Gentiana macrophylla (Gentiana macrophylla) root||300mg|
|Angelica pubescens (Angelica pubescens) root||275mg|
|Saposhnikovia divaricata (Fang Feng) root||275mg|
|Atractylodes macrocephala (Atractylodes ) root||100mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans & vegetarians.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.