Stress & Anxiety
Herbs used to improve stress coping and relieve mild anxiety in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Beneficial during periods of intense stress such as work pressure, exam time, or quitting smoking.
- Contains OciBest®, a standardised, clinically-tested extract of Holy Basil (sometimes referred to as Sacred Basil or Tulsi) that has been shown to have significant benefits in the management of stress symptoms, including fatigue, sleep disturbance and forgetfulness.
- Also contains other herbs traditionally used to improve stress adaptation, energy and mental focus, and reduce symptoms of stress and worry, including mild anxiety, tension, nervousness, irritability, restlessness, fatigue, sleep disturbances, forgetfulness and poor concentration.
- If nervousness, mild anxiety or stress are interfering with your sleep, we recommend taking Fusion® Sleep formula in conjunction with Stress & Anxiety.
- When stress symptoms are accompanied by digestive discomfort, consider taking Fusion Digest-10 alongside Fusion® Stress & Anxiety.
Each tablet contains extracts equiv. to dry:
|Ocimum tenuiflorum (OciBest®) whole plant||3g (3000mg)|
|equiv. to Hydroxychavicol glucoside (Ociglycoside-l)||330mcg|
|Withania somnifera (Indian Ginseng/Ashwagandha) root||1.25g (1250mg)|
|Magnolia officinalis (Magnolia officinalis) stem bark||1g (1000mg)|
|contains honokiol & magnolol||-|
|Wolfiporia cocos (Poria) mushroom||500mg|
|Polygala sibirica (Polygala sibirica) root||400mg|
|Citrus reticulata (Citrus peel) fruit peel||350mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Take 1-2 tablets once or twice daily.
- Child 6-12yrs: Take ½-1 tablet once or twice daily.
- Child under 6yrs: Take as professionally advised.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.