Stress & Anxiety Fusion Health
- Beneficial during periods of intense stress such as work pressure, exam time, or quitting smoking.
- Contains OciBest®, a standardised, clinically-tested extract of Holy Basil (sometimes referred to as Sacred Basil or Tulsi) that has been shown to have significant benefits in the management of stress symptoms, including fatigue, sleep disturbance and forgetfulness.
- Also contains other herbs traditionally used to improve stress adaptation, energy and mental focus, and reduce symptoms of stress and worry, including mild anxiety, tension, nervousness, irritability, restlessness, fatigue, sleep disturbances, forgetfulness and poor concentration.
- If nervousness, mild anxiety or stress are interfering with your sleep, we recommend taking Fusion® Sleep formula in conjunction with Stress & Anxiety.
- When stress symptoms are accompanied by digestive discomfort, consider taking Fusion Digest-10 alongside Fusion® Stress & Anxiety.
Each tablet contains extracts equiv. to dry:
|Ocimum tenuiflorum (OciBest®) whole plant||3g (3000mg)|
|equiv. to Hydroxychavicol glucoside (Ociglycoside-l)||330mcg|
|Withania somnifera (Indian Ginseng/Ashwagandha) root||1.25g (1250mg)|
|Magnolia officinalis (Magnolia officinalis) stem bark||1g (1000mg)|
|contains honokiol & magnolol||-|
|Wolfiporia cocos (Poria) mushroom||500mg|
|Polygala sibirica (Polygala sibirica) root||400mg|
|Citrus reticulata (Citrus peel) fruit peel||350mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Take 1-2 tablets once or twice daily.
- Child 6-12yrs: Take ½-1 tablet once or twice daily.
- Child under 6yrs: Take as professionally advised.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.