Fusion Zinc Advanced contains zinc glycinate (a highly bioavailable form of zinc with enhanced absorption compared to some other types of zinc), supported by 1000mg vitamin C per tablet.
Zinc helps maintain healthy blood sugar and supports:
- Immune system and skin health
- Reproductive system health
- Healthy eyesight
- Healthy brain and cognitive function
- Healthy condition of the hair and nails
Each tablet contains:
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate)||50mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||500mg|
|Sodium ascorbate (Sodium ascorbate)||562.3mg|
|equiv. to ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||500mg|
|Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||1000mg|
|equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||50mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Adults: Take ½ or 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
- Children 14-17 years: Give ½ tablet once a day. Take with food.
- Children 6-13 years: Give ¼ tablet once a day. Crush the ¼ tablet and combine with food such as honey. Consume promptly.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.