Zinc Advanced by Fusion Health
Highly bioavailable zinc glycinate with 1000mg vitamin C.
Fusion Zinc Advanced contains zinc glycinate (a highly bioavailable form of zinc with enhanced absorption compared to some other types of zinc), supported by 1000mg vitamin C per tablet.
- Immune system and skin health
- Reproductive system health
- Healthy eyesight
- Healthy brain and cognitive function
- Healthy condition of the hair and nails
Each tablet contains:
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate)||50mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||500mg|
|Sodium ascorbate (Sodium ascorbate)||562.3mg|
|equiv. to ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||500mg|
|Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||1000mg|
|equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||50mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Adults: Take ½ or 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
- Children 14-17 years: Give ½ tablet once a day. Take with food.
- Children 6-13 years: Give ¼ tablet once a day. Crush the ¼ tablet and combine with food such as honey. Consume promptly.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.