Liva Tone Shots by Cabot Health
This formula has been designed for liver detoxification. It is the perfect formula for the overindulger. This comprehensive formulation helps to support and strengthen detoxification pathways. Livatone Shots are a convenient one-a-day tablet that could be used as part of a detox regime.
Traditionally used in European herbal medicine to:
- support natural liver detoxification processes
- promote healthy gallbladder function
- improve bile secretion
- enhance healthy liver function
- support healthy liver regeneration
- protect the liver and relieve symptoms associated with occasional overindulgence.
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:
Silybum marianum (St Mary’s thistle) fruit
calculated as silybin
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||50mcg|
- Adults: 1-2 tablets daily with or without food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Cautions and contraindications:
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. Patients should consult with their healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist.
- Formula not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms, for adults, of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.