Fusion Liver Tonic contains milk thistle, which maintains healthy liver function and the liver’s natural detoxification processes. Plus schisandra, traditionally taken to support liver health in Chinese medicine.
Fusion Liver Tonic contains milk thistle to support healthy liver function and maintain the liver’s natural detoxification processes. Ingredients in this formula also:
- Features milk thistle to support healthy liver function, including the liver’s natural detoxification processes
- Milk thistle is also traditionally used as a liver tonic, to support gallbladder function, and to stimulate bile flow to aid the breakdown of dietary fats in Western herbal medicine
- Contains schisandra, traditionally used to support liver health in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Includes citrus peel, traditionally used to relieve indigestion symptoms, abdominal bloating and excessive burping in TCM
- Plus goji berry, baical skullcap, bupleurum and Asian dandelion
Each tablet contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
|Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) seed 100mg, min. dry equiv.||6g|
|std. to silymarin||50mg|
|Goji Berry (Lycium barbarum) fruit 200mg, dry equiv.||1g|
|Citrus peel (Citrus reticulata) fruit peel 100mg, dry equiv.||500mg|
|Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) fruit 100mg, dry equiv.||500mg|
|Baical Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) root 100mg, dry equiv.||500mg|
|Bupleurum (Bupleurum falcatum) root 50mg, dry equiv.||500mg|
Asian Dandelion (Taraxacum mongolicum) whole plant 100mg, dry equiv.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Adults: Take 2 tablets three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.