Natural Mass by Prana On
Natural Mass Protein is the ultimate mass gainer stacked with both complex and simple carbohydrates, three plant-based protein sources, and healthy fats from coconut MCTs and flax.
With added creatine, glutamine, and branch-chain amino acids, this blend is designed to boost muscle gains and accelerate recovery for maximum results.
Prana Natural Mass is HASTA Certified.
- Optimal Macro Balance: Over 45g of carbohydrates, 32g of plant protein, and 11g of healthy fats per serving.
- Caloric Support: Each serving packs over 400 calories to help meet your mass gain goals.
- Plant-Powered Protein: A blend of three plant-based proteins to support muscle growth.
- Dual Carbohydrate Source: A mix of complex and simple carbs for sustained energy.
- Healthy Fats: Coconut MCTs and flax for a heart-healthy source of fatty acids.
- Muscle Gain Enhancers: Enriched with creatine, glutamine, and BCAAs for muscle development and recovery.
- Recovery Acceleration: Ingredients designed to speed up recovery and optimize muscle repair.
- Hasta Certified.
Ingredients - Tapioca Starch, Pea Protein, Rice Protein, Coconut MCT Powder (Coconut MCT, Arabic Gum), Golden Flaxseed, Natural Chocolate Flavours , Faba Bean Protein, Organic Coconut Sugar, Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate, L-Glutamine, Vegatable Gums (Guar, Xanthan), Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides), Branched Chain Amino Acids (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine), Digestive Enzyme Blend (Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase, Lactase).
Adults: Mix 100g (3 scoops) with cold water or favourite chilled beverage and mix well.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.