Oxymin Barley Grass 500g
OxyMin® Barley Grass is 100% pure naturally grown barley grass, cultivated utilising organic farming practices, including only natural fertilizers without the use of herbicides or pesticides.
Of all the grasses, barley grass has probably been researched the most, due to the efforts of Dr. Yoshihide Hagiwara who researched over 150 different plants over a period of 13 years. He found that barley grass is the best source of the nutrients that the body needs for growth, repair and well-being.
OxyMin® Barley Grass is made from young barley leaves which naturally contain vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, proteins, essential fatty acids and more.
OxyMin® Barley Grass is a concentrated green food source and is alkaline in pH, helping to neutralize the acidity of many foods. Barley Grass is rich is live enzymes including Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD) and is also a source of dietary fibre. Can be mixed with water, fruit or vegetable juice or added to food.
- Contains: 100% Pure naturally grown Barley Grass
- Provides a nutrient rich food for sports people, dieters and others who need more energy.
- Rich natural food containing vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids and antioxidants, as well as fibre.
- Professionally packaged in a resealable, tamper-evident container for your convenience to ensure freshness and stability of active ingredients
- Note: The nutritional content of 'Green Foods' can easily be destroyed by exposure to exygen, light and heat. Please store in a cool, dark place below 25°..
- Suggested Serving: Mix 1 teaspoon into water or your favourite fruit or vegetable juice
- Delicious to add to smoothies, salad dressing or other food
- Free from pesticides, herbicides, dyes, preservatives and stabilizers
- Yeast, starch and gluten free.
- Guarantee of Purity: Each batch of OxyMin® Barley Grass is laboratory identified and assayed for heavy metals and organic volatile impurities.
Packed in Australia by an Australian Quarrantine (AQIS) approved facility without the use of any fillers or flowing agents.
OxyMin® is a registered trademark of Krpan Enterprises.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.