Oxymin Colostrum 500G
OxyMin® Colostrum: 100% Pure Premium Colostrum is collected from first milking only, harvested within 16 hours of parturition (calving).
Colostrum from the first milking has significantly higher levels of proline-rich polypeptides (PRPs), immunoglobulins (Ig), and other important nutrient factors.
Processed using low-heat flash pasteurization & indirect drying to preserve efficacy and bio-activity, the colostrum is then fat reduced to concentrate protein levels (approx 64%) and maintain the PRPs.
- Our OxyMin® Colostrum is collected from first milking colostrum (8-16 hours after birth of the calf) year-round from large local dairy farms, between 5,000 – 16,000 cows.
- These cows are fed by grasses grown at or near the dairy and the feed is transported within 2 miles to the cows.
- All supplying dairies certify that the cows are free from Hormones, BSE, rBGH and antibiotics at time of calving. Our manufacturer is annually audited for BSE compliance.
- All agglomerated and non-instantized colostrum products are from bovine animals, free from GMO, and dairies collected are form herds that have not been exposed to any form of gene therapy.
- The suppliers certify they do not add melamine nor hydrolyzed leather protein to the raw colostrum.
- Our manufacturer’s Quality Control Department confirms these results in-house and independently in certified laboratories.
- Suppliers guarantee they do not use estradiol or prolactin in the food chain.
- Our manufacturer does not irradiate any of its colostrum powders fit for human consumption
OxyMin® Colostrum is critically controlled at every step of production, sampled, tested and analyzed by advanced Chromatography technology to ensure a pure, nutrient dense and microbially safe product for you to enjoy!
OxyMin® Guarantee of Purity:
Each batch is laboratory analyzed and confirmed free of impurities, contaminants and heavy metals.
Store below 24° in a low humidity (below 65%) environment. DO NOT use if tamper evident seal is broken.
|Nutrition Profile||per 5gm||per 100gm|
OxyMin® is a registered trademark of Krpan Enterprises.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Add 1 teaspoon to food, water, milk or your favourite beverage.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.