OxyMin® Colostrum: 100% Pure Premium Colostrum is collected from first milking only, harvested within 16 hours of parturition (calving).
Colostrum from the first milking has significantly higher levels of proline-rich polypeptides (PRPs), immunoglobulins (Ig), and other important nutrient factors.
Processed using low-heat flash pasteurization & indirect drying to preserve efficacy and bio-activity, the colostrum is then fat reduced to concentrate protein levels (approx 64%) and maintain the PRPs.
- Our OxyMin® Colostrum is collected from first milking colostrum (8-16 hours after birth of the calf) year-round from large local dairy farms, between 5,000 – 16,000 cows.
- These cows are fed by grasses grown at or near the dairy and the feed is transported within 2 miles to the cows.
- All supplying dairies certify that the cows are free from Hormones, BSE, rBGH and antibiotics at time of calving. Our manufacturer is annually audited for BSE compliance.
- All agglomerated and non-instantized colostrum products are from bovine animals, free from GMO, and dairies collected are form herds that have not been exposed to any form of gene therapy.
- The suppliers certify they do not add melamine nor hydrolyzed leather protein to the raw colostrum.
- Our manufacturer’s Quality Control Department confirms these results in-house and independently in certified laboratories.
- Suppliers guarantee they do not use estradiol or prolactin in the food chain.
- Our manufacturer does not irradiate any of its colostrum powders fit for human consumption
OxyMin® Colostrum is critically controlled at every step of production, sampled, tested and analyzed by advanced Chromatography technology to ensure a pure, nutrient dense and microbially safe product for you to enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Add 1 teaspoon to food, water, milk or your favourite beverage.
OxyMin® Guarantee of Purity:
Each batch is laboratory analyzed and confirmed free of impurities, contaminants and heavy metals.
Store below 24° in a low humidity (below 65%) environment. DO NOT use if tamper evident seal is broken.
|Nutrition Profile||per 5gm||per 100gm|
OxyMin® is a registered trademark of Krpan Enterprises.