Oxymin Spirulina 500g
OxyMin® Pure Organically Grown Spirulina is organically grown and cultivated under controlled conditions using sustainable agricultural practices. Containing more than 100 nutrients, Spirulina has long been regarded as one of nature's most complete foods. OxyMin® Spirulina is a rich natural source of vegetable protein - approx. 63 to 68%. It also contains a wide range of minerals - including Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Phosphorus, Calcium, as well as vitamins & phytonutrients. OxyMin® Spirulina is ideally suited to vegetarians and anyone wanting a clean green source of super food. Note: OxyMin® Spirulina is cultivated under controlled conditions which do not allow the growth of other contaminating and potentially toxic species of algae.
- Pure Organically Grown and guaranteed Free from pesticides, herbicides, dyes, preservatives and stabilizers.
- Rich natural source of vegetable protein - approx. 63 to 68%.
- Contains a wide range of minerals, vitamins & phytonutrients.
- Ideally suited to vegetarians
- Yeast, starch & gluten free
- Contains: 100% pure organically grown Spirulina Maxima
- Serving Suggestion: 2.5 gm to 10gm (½ to 2 tsp) can be mixed with your favourite fruit or vegetable juice
- Can be sprinkled on your food or mixed into smoothies.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 25° away from sunlight
- is a registered trademark of Krpan Enterprises.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.