Oxymin Spirulina 500g
OxyMin® Pure Organically Grown Spirulina is organically grown and cultivated under controlled conditions using sustainable agricultural practices. Containing more than 100 nutrients, Spirulina has long been regarded as one of nature's most complete foods. OxyMin® Spirulina is a rich natural source of vegetable protein - approx. 63 to 68%. It also contains a wide range of minerals - including Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Phosphorus, Calcium, as well as vitamins & phytonutrients. OxyMin® Spirulina is ideally suited to vegetarians and anyone wanting a clean green source of super food. Note: OxyMin® Spirulina is cultivated under controlled conditions which do not allow the growth of other contaminating and potentially toxic species of algae.
- Pure Organically Grown and guaranteed Free from pesticides, herbicides, dyes, preservatives and stabilizers.
- Rich natural source of vegetable protein - approx. 63 to 68%.
- Contains a wide range of minerals, vitamins & phytonutrients.
- Ideally suited to vegetarians
- Yeast, starch & gluten free
- Contains: 100% pure organically grown Spirulina Maxima
- Serving Suggestion: 2.5 gm to 10gm (½ to 2 tsp) can be mixed with your favourite fruit or vegetable juice
- Can be sprinkled on your food or mixed into smoothies.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 25° away from sunlight
- is a registered trademark of Krpan Enterprises.