Oxysleep by EHP Labs
EHP LABS OXYSLEEP
OxySleep is a 3-in-1 deep sleep, natural GH release and non-stimulant fat burner thermogenic aid. OxySleep is scientifically formulated with effective ingredients combined to synergistically work on various metabolic, endocrine (hormone system) and neural pathways in the body. ZMA, 5-HTP, Passionflower, Lemon Balm and Valerian Root help with regulating the sleep and wake cycles (circadian rhythms) to promote “Rapid Eye Movement (REM)” deep sleep. When the body is in a state of REM sleep, the hypothalamus (section of the brain) is stimulated and also triggers the area of the brain responsible for GH release.
Not only will you have a deep and restful sleep, but the addition of Green Tea Extract, Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Raspberry Ketones, African Wild Mango, Theanine and Chromium will promote blood sugar balance and metabolic activity.
Sleep better, recover faster, feel more energy and burn fat.
– 3-in-1 deep sleep formula
– Burn fat while you have a deep and restful sleep
– Regulate sleep and wake cycles (circadian rhythms)
– Maximise recovery and lean muscle growth - by building lean muscle, you burn more calories throughout the day to improve weight loss
Directions for use
- Mix 1 scoop of OxySleep with 250mL chilled water and consume 15 minutes prior to bedtime.
- Ensure that you are ready to go to sleep once you have consumed OxySleep as you may immediately feel tired and sleepy.
- Do not operate machinery or drive a vehicle once you have consumed OxySleep.
- Non-addictive formula, so you won’t have problems sleeping when you stop using it
- Wake up feeling refreshed and energetic - no heavy sedatives in OxySleep
- Promotes deep sleep so you’re not tired throughout the day
- Especially useful when travelling through different time zones
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.