Smart Protein Bar
Smart Diet Solutions Smart Protein Bar are a delicious natural whey protein bar with no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners. Supplements Central highly recommend these bars for those who are health conscious.
All natural, raw, protein bars with no soy, preservatives, sugar alcohols or fillers!
The first bars of their kind, perfect for any weight loss, muscle building or low carb ketogenic diet!
Our Quality: We are wholly Australian owned. Our products are hand made fresh to order in our own manufacturing plant.
Our Health Promise: Our bars are the healthiest on the market. Sure, there are other decent bars out there, but none that are as low in carbs, as healthy or that taste as great as ours do. And it’s not just the ingredients, we also cold-press our bars!
Raw & Natural: Whilst we endeavour to purchase all our ingredients raw (as well as being natural, organic, non-GMO and Australian made), some ingredients legally require pasteurisation (such as milk powders and soon, possibly almonds and hazelnuts) in order to kill bacteria. This process requires a very low heat (well under boiling point) so as to retain the nutritional value, which is also why these ingredients may still legally be labelled as raw. Other protein bars are heated to set the shape (which is why our bars do not retain their shape!), however, the nutritional information of those bars is based on the preheated ingredients, so you really don’t know what you are consuming as far as nutritional value goes. On the contrary, our bars are not only delicious but they retain all of their nutritional value!
Our Ingredients: We source only the very best ingredients. Our bars are soy free, sugar free, low in fructose (no dates!), with no sugar alcohols (such as erythritol or maltitol – which metabolise as carbohydrates almost to the same level as sugar) and no added thickeners or preservatives. And they are completely natural! We only use quality protein isolates (no soy, casein or whey concentrate here!). Our bars are the closest thing to consuming pure protein powders, on the go.
- Protein: Grass-fed whey and milk protein isolates only (plus a little protein from the added nuts). Each serve contains around 20 grams of protein!
- Fibre: We sourced our own unique blend of prebiotic fibre, derived from corn without the usual chemical processes. Each serve contains around 18 grams of fibre!
- Carbs: Sorry no carbs here! Well OK. Our bars have some carbs (around 2-4 grams per serve), but only those that occur naturally in the protein, nuts and dried fruits which are used in some of our flavours. In fact, if you’re counting ‘net carbs’, our bars are actually net carb negative!
- Fats: The only fat in our bars come from the nuts we use and from our own homemade, sugar-free chocolate which is used in some of our flavours.
- Sweetener: We use stevia. But this is no ordinary stevia! Our stevia is exclusive to us, manufactured just for us. We helped redesign the manufacturing process as well as choosing the type and specific parts of the leaf to provide the purest natural sweetener possible, without the usual bitterness. And we don’t mix our stevia with sugar alcohols or anything else!
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.