Super Protein by Nexus Sports Nutrition
Did you know that 30% of the protein in your body is collagen! Muscles are made largely of collagen (not whey protein) so it would make sense that consuming collagen benefits muscle mass and strength.
When you supplement with collagen, research has found that it:
- Supports and Promotes Muscle Mass
- Supports and Promotes Muscle Strength
- Supports and Promotes Lean Body Mass
- Stimulates and Boosts Collagen Production
- Increases Pro-Collagen and Elastin
Collagen-Rich Protein Source: Did you know that 30% of your body's protein is collagen? Contrary to popular belief, muscles are predominantly composed of collagen, not whey protein.
Muscle Mass Support: When you supplement with collagen, research has shown that it:
- Supports and Promotes Muscle Mass: Enhance and maintain muscle mass.
- Supports and Promotes Muscle Strength: Boost muscle strength for improved performance.
- Supports and Promotes Lean Body Mass: Contribute to a leaner physique.
- Collagen Production Enhancement: Collagen supplementation stimulates collagen production in the body.
- Stimulates and Boosts Collagen Production: Encourage the body to produce more collagen naturally
- Increases Pro-Collagen and Elastin: Enhance pro-collagen and elastin levels, benefiting skin and connective tissues.
Mix 1 heaped scoop (25 g) in 300ml of ice cold water in a shaker and enjoy. Do not consume if left longer than 4 hours.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.