Pea Protein by Vital
If you’re looking for a protein supplement to help your body function at its best, you can rely on Vital Plant Protein Powder. It contains over 18 amino acids, matching the profile of whey proteins which is unique for a vegetable protein. The protein is extracted from the highest quality European golden peas. This complete protein digests easily without causing bloating. Our vegan protein powder comes in three delicious flavours and an unflavoured option.
A balanced source of protein provides the basic building blocks of many functions in the body. Protein is essential for healthy muscles, blood and organs, and our body needs it to create essential fatty acids, enzymes and hormones. Amino acids are used by the body for enzyme and hormone production, muscle repair & building, liver detoxification and immune cell production. Deficiencies in amino acids are linked to unstable blood sugar levels, low mood, water retention and fat storage.
Here’s why Vital Plant Protein Powder is the best choice for optimum health:
- It’s a plant based, dairy free and lactose free protein powder, which means it is perfect for vegans.
- It’s easily digestible thanks to it being a plant based protein source.
- It helps the body to retain calcium and magnesium to protect your bones and muscles.
- With a pH of 7.8, it will help balance your body’s blood pH.
- It helps prevent the build-up of lactic acid, so it speeds up post-exercise recovery.
- It helps to control blood sugar levels, keeping cravings at bay.
- It is a great snack replacement containing less than 1% natural sugar and less than 100 calories per serve.
- It contains no artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours or preservatives.
Unflavoured: 100% Natural Pea Protein Isolate
Chocolate: 100% Pea Protein Isolate, Natural Chocolate Flavour, Thaumatin, Stevia & Monk Fruit
Vanilla: 100% Pea Protein Isolate, Natural Vanilla Flavour, Thaumatin & Monk Fruit
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.