Water Soluble Hemp Seed Oil Concentrate 200ml by Aussie Legends Hemp
Water Soluble Hemp Oil
Aussie Legends Hemp is a water-soluble hemp seed oil is a natural Nano Particle concentrate which can be mixed into water, coffee, tea, wine, beer, foods and more to create a very beneficial superfood which contains 3, 6 and 9 omegas, as well as all essential amino acids.
- Hemp seed oil is rich in omega fatty acids and is considered one of the healthiest superfoods available.
- It has an optimal ratio of omega 3 to 6 fatty acids, promoting heart and brain functions.
- Essential fatty acids in hemp seed oil are crucial for our body's auto-immune and anti-inflammatory functions.
- The oil in water-soluble form is more than 5 times more absorbable than regular oil.
- Unlike standard hemp seed oil, the concentrate can be added to hot beverages like coffee or tea without losing its integrity.
- Hemp seed oil provides numerous health benefits and is a versatile addition to one's diet and wellness routine.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Mix 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of concentrate once to twice daily into your beverage or food of choice.
Ingredients: Pure Natural Spring Water, Hemp Seed Oil, Natural Food Grade Emulsifiers, Citric Acid, Sodim Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.