Amino Charged WPI by International Protein
International Protein Amino Charged WPI with 35g of high quality whey protein per 40g serve, it's a delicious way to boost protein intake and recharge your system. International Protein Amino Charged WPI is the fastest digesting hydrolysed whey protein isolate (whey peptides) and free form amino acids. Free form L-Glutamine and L-Arginine have been added to the naturally occurring glutamine and arginine in wpi to boost their levels.
International Protein Amino Charges WPI is gluten free, aspartame free, ultra low fat, easy mixing and is availabe in a range of great tasting flavours.
- Easily Digested – we source the highest quality whey protein isolate, fastest digesting hydrolysed whey protein isolate (whey peptides), and free form amino acids for rapid and efficient assimilation.
- No Vegetable Gums or Soy Proteins – so it won’t leave you feeling bloated.
- No Gluten – no cheap glutamine peptides derived from hydrolysed wheat or low quality wheat proteins, making it suitable for coeliacs and people with wheat allergies.
- 100% Great Taste – a range of delicious flavours that will leave you wanting more.
- Ultra-Low Fat – 99% fat-free for guilt-free supplementation to help with weight loss.
- No Aspartame – sweetened with sucralose for a pleasant taste and no unwanted compounds.
- Easy Mixing – just add water and shake. Amino Charged WPI mixes quickly and easily into a light, delicious shake without the need for a blender.
Serves per Container: 31
Serving Size: 40g
|Item||Per 40g Serve||Per 100g|
|Protein||35.3 g||88.3 g|
|Dietary Fibre||0.1 g||0.3 g|
|Sodium||138 mg||345 mg|
|Potassium||406 mg||1015 mg|
|Glutamine||640 mg||1600 mg|
|Arginine||360 mg||900 mg|
Whey Protein Isolate, Flavours, Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate (Whey Peptides), Cocoa*, L-Glutamine, L-Arginine, Chocolate Flake (1%)# , Natural Colours (Beetroot Juice Powderα’ , Curcumin^, Annatto Extract’, Caramel’, Vegetable Carbon Black’), Sweetener (Sucralose), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin).
Mix 40g ( approx 1 and 1/3 scoops ) with 200ml-300ml of cold water in a shaker or blender. Take 3 times daily to obtain your required protein intake. Best times to take are in between meals and straight after training.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.