Z-Mag by ATP Science
120 Capsules - Vegan - GMO Free - AUST L 320575
Getting essential nutrients in our diets are becoming harder and harder. Farming practices including soil management and nutrient availability for the plants, harvesting, and storing the produce can all contribute to reduced nutrients in our foods. The typical Western diet can be very low in vegetables, which is where most minerals are found, and those who are eating more vegetables than the average person still may struggle to get the nutrients depending on the freshness of food and method of storage and preparing or cooking their foods.
Consider that if you are an athlete, exercising more than the average person, or just generally busier than most people, then you are likely to be using, depleting, and excreting a lot more essential nutrients than the average couch potato.
Minerals are obtained mainly from plant sources. Deficiencies in minerals are becoming more prevalent in Western diets and have been associated with many common disorders and disease symptoms. Many processing techniques employed today in modern food preparation deplete foods of vital nutrients, which include minerals, and is one of the main reasons processed foods may have to be fortified with minerals. Zinc is one of the most dominant minerals used in the fortification of foods these days.
That is why at ATP Science we specifically formulated Z-MAG, to provide essential minerals for some very important metabolic processes such as:
- Maintaining and supporting energy levels
- Support healthy immune system function.
- Supports muscle relaxation and reduces muscle cramps.
- Decreasing muscle pains and aches.
- Supporting refreshing sleep and maintaining healthy sleeping patterns.
- Helping mind relaxation.
- Maintaining bone health.
ATP Science Z-MAG is a therapeutic product formulated with a combination of ingredients that have been found to:
- Maintain/support energy levels.
- Support healthy immune system function.
- Maintain/support hair health.
- Maintain/support nail health/strength/thickness.
- Maintain/support bone health.
- Decrease/reduce/relieve muscle cramps.
- Helps decrease/reduce/relieve mild muscle spasms/twitches.
- Maintain/support muscle health.
- Maintain/support muscle function.
- Maintain/support muscle relaxation.
- Decrease/reduce/relieve muscle pain/ache/soreness.
- Aid/assist/helps mind relaxation.
- Decrease/reduce/relieve nervous tension/unrest.
- Maintain/support general mental wellbeing.
- Maintain/support nervous system health.
- Maintain/support nervous system function.
- Maintains/supports refreshing sleep.
- Maintain/support healthy sleeping patterns.
1 or 2 capsules at a time, maximum of 3 capsules per day.
Each capsule contains
- Magnesium citrate 647.25mg supplying 100mg of elemental Magnesium.
- Zinc gluconate 19.23mg supplying 2.5mg of elemental Zinc).
- Organic Selenium yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae 3.13mg supplying 6.25mcg of elemental Selenium).
- Taurine 25mg.
Some powdered products, including (but not limited to) pre-workouts, fat burners and pump formulas are prone to clumping over a long period of time due to the nature of the ingredients.
Although Supplements Central ensures all descriptive, nutritional and visual information is up to date, suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged.
Sports Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking sports, vitamins or mineral supplements, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist, please seek advice from your relevant health care professional.
Products should not be considered a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate training or exercise program.
Products containing caffeine are not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow the correct dose and storage instructions.